Skip to main content

Eat Street (2/2)

Here are our other eats during the event... Yes, there's more!

While Crisp on 28th Crisp Street was there offering grilled corn and burritos, Pink Panda was there to represent Asian Cuisine and Bait's was there with their sliders.





Ta-daan! Mini burgers of Bait's

Pink Panda's wings are pretty good, heavy breading aside, the soy sesame flavor is distinctly Asian and different from the crunchy Korean chicken we have been accustomed to here in the country.

How beautiful are these bao buns? These guys from BAO.MNL are offering a variety of bao buns that will suit your taste buds whether you're a meatlover or a veggie eater with their roasted pork belly, ebi+kani and tofu katsu baos:




Of course, let's not forget the sweet tooth in the house:

Japanese cotton cheesecake by Streetside Bakers is a great way to cap off a savory meal or even to be given as a sweet gift because they also sell these in boxes of 5.

They have red velvet, classic, triple chocolate fudge and honey calamansi flavors.

So many things are happening inside a cannoli, they have a tarp to let you in on what's inside. lol! It was my first time to try one and if you're not that much of a sweet tooth and a fan of pistachios, I'd say you'd like this dessert by Cannoli & Co...




... and what better way to beat the summer heat but with a Strawberry nutella Ice Pops? They have other flavors to boast of and I suggest you to eat this fairly quickly though because I am not sure if it was the weather, but ours were dripping in seconds... But it was definitely a nice and sweet way to end everything we have popped into our mouths by that time, and we have eaten A LOT. Haha!


So there you have it, guys! Thankful to be part of this event. What's great about a street laden with treats left and right is the variety of taste you get to try in just a couple of steps... Great job everyone! Looking forward to the next one! ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bridal Shower Ideas

Hey pretty ladies! Throwing a bridal shower for your dear friend soon? Here are some ideas that you may want to explore :)

La Creperie Boheme: Where Sweet & Savory Meet

When I came in La Creperie Boheme to have my brunch fix two Saturdays ago, I was quick to smile at the table of yuppies who smiled at my direction. I thought they were friends with Christine, the co-owner of this lovely resto, so I armed myself with an easy smile that seemed a little awkward at first, but was nonetheless sincere. That was the first sign that this was going to be a different-sort of dining experience. :)

A Day with a Make Up Artist

You may see me as a kikay girl, but I am practically clueless as far as make up is concerned. I have always been fascinated with people who can do eye make up. How I wish I could do those smokey eyes without looking like raccoon and without finishing off all the dark-colored eye shadows. So lo and behold, a few weeks ago, I was able to watch how make up artists spring into action as they take out their palettes to create a masterpiece with the face as their canvas. And I kid you not, they seriously have palettes--like painter-kind of palettes :)