Skip to main content

Mr. and Mrs. Jones




Watching wedding videos is one of my guilty pleasures. That's why when someone makes them with so much artistry and skill, I am floored to the point that I have to share them. <3


So here is another wedding video, this time for the newly weds, Jericho Rosales and Kim Jones.

Awesome things to watch out for:

1. Colored smoke
2. Fire dance
3. Waves crashing
4. Love Boat 
5. Kim's vow


"I just want you to know that I feel so blessed to be here with you today. 
And I want to thank you for everything that you've done for me and I love you. 
I love you forever. 
Were a team now. 
I believe that God has ordained this relationship and because of that 
I am going to spend the rest of my life loving you.
You and I are gonna be a team and were gonna be vessels for Him, 
together, to serve His purpose in our life. 
I love you babe."
- Kim Jones

Watch the wedding vid in HD here.
Watch the couple's interview 9 months ago here just after Echo proposed to Kim.



You might also like:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bridal Shower Ideas

Hey pretty ladies! Throwing a bridal shower for your dear friend soon? Here are some ideas that you may want to explore :)

La Creperie Boheme: Where Sweet & Savory Meet

When I came in La Creperie Boheme to have my brunch fix two Saturdays ago, I was quick to smile at the table of yuppies who smiled at my direction. I thought they were friends with Christine, the co-owner of this lovely resto, so I armed myself with an easy smile that seemed a little awkward at first, but was nonetheless sincere. That was the first sign that this was going to be a different-sort of dining experience. :)

A Day with a Make Up Artist

You may see me as a kikay girl, but I am practically clueless as far as make up is concerned. I have always been fascinated with people who can do eye make up. How I wish I could do those smokey eyes without looking like raccoon and without finishing off all the dark-colored eye shadows. So lo and behold, a few weeks ago, I was able to watch how make up artists spring into action as they take out their palettes to create a masterpiece with the face as their canvas. And I kid you not, they seriously have palettes--like painter-kind of palettes :)