Skip to main content

Weekend's Clickables

I'm excited to watch The Fault in the Stars in the big screen! Woot woot! Two of my friends and I are heading over to do just that this afternoon and it's one of those things that I'm silently rooting for because the book was just that goooood.

No pressure producers and everyone behind the movie, but please, please... don't screw this up.

Kidding! Not really. :P

Anyway, while I do that, here are some posts around the web that will keep you company for this weekend!


Patty's beautiful photos of Barcelona.

Are you an intro or extrovert? Here's a quiz.

Getting married soon? Here are practical tips from a Pinay friend who just got hitched last November.

Letting go? Or is it more apt to say, cutting out? A guy's POV on the matter. This guy is starting to be my virtual crush. *blush*

What do you think of Ms. Jones' jumpsuit? These photos are shot by Echo, amazing! I'll put Ms. Jones (or is it now Mrs. Rosales?) on fashion spotlight soon!

Since Manila has been bitten by Taylor Swift bug with her concert last night, here's a Swift medley by AJ Rafael and Tori Kelly.

... And since I have a dude's taste in music, I cannot NOT leave you with this 10-million-hits video of Tori with her Suit & Tie cover:



Happy weekend! :)

Comments

  1. It can do a high-low where you have to guess if the next roll will be higher or 1xbet decrease. But if the game does not need you to go on, it will decide the next quantity if you say low and a decrease quantity if you say high. They play while watching TV after dinner, while on break at work or while sitting on the bathroom.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Throwback Thursday: Be the Man You Want to Marry

Throwback Thursday! Words edition :) I wrote this post almost two years ago, I've had 3 blogs for the past four years so my ramblings and thoughts have been tucked away in three different places in the digital space. Reminds me of Voldemort and how he hid his soul to 7 different objects. Nerd alert! Hehe! So here it is, my realizations as far as marrying is concerned, when I was 23 years old:

Bridal Shower Ideas

Hey pretty ladies! Throwing a bridal shower for your dear friend soon? Here are some ideas that you may want to explore :)

Book Fave: Soul-Keeping at 21 Weeks

Hello! My ballooning tummy says hi at 21 weeks!  Whoa! Time really does fly!!! *gasp* I feel like I should be updating you guys more often, because this is such a becoming time, isn't it? Being a mother-in-the-making... but a lot of things are happening and I haven't told you guys that I actually was on bedrest on my first trimester for almost 3 weeks and I just got back to work from yet-another bedrest last week (during my 2nd trimester) because I had spotting.