Skip to main content

I am freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Hello! Happy Independence Day!

Days will be a little quieter in the house until Saturday because my two sisters are out of town for Victory's Singles Getaway! Yaaaaay for them! And yaaay for me also because I will be hogging their room while they're gone! HA! :)

I would've loved to join the getaway though but I need to behave myself as far as spending my vacation leaves and moolah in the next two months, because I have two upcoming trips! Woot woot!


The first one is on next week-- to a local destination -- and the second one is to two neighboring Asian countries <3

Maybe sometimes we take it for granted but freedom is a sweet, sweet thing.. and not just in the obviously-big way -- like we are now a free country, and not anymore chained with the Spanish colonization (what-is-araling-panlipunan) -- but also in the bigger sense that we are free to make our own choices and we can weigh options and seek the best, God's best for us.

Honestly, I am facing a crossroad right now and as scurrry as it gets sometimes, I am very thankful that there are the proverbial forks in the road popping out from time to time... because then, there are options for me to weigh. If the road just goes one way, it can get boring and there would be very little room for growth...

So here we gooo, we all need prayers and courage because crossroads are there to stay, and with it comes both challenge and growth. :)

Happy freedom day, everyone!

Photo credit: http://theboysareback.wordpress.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Throwback Thursday: Be the Man You Want to Marry

Throwback Thursday! Words edition :) I wrote this post almost two years ago, I've had 3 blogs for the past four years so my ramblings and thoughts have been tucked away in three different places in the digital space. Reminds me of Voldemort and how he hid his soul to 7 different objects. Nerd alert! Hehe! So here it is, my realizations as far as marrying is concerned, when I was 23 years old:

Bridal Shower Ideas

Hey pretty ladies! Throwing a bridal shower for your dear friend soon? Here are some ideas that you may want to explore :)

Book Fave: Soul-Keeping at 21 Weeks

Hello! My ballooning tummy says hi at 21 weeks!  Whoa! Time really does fly!!! *gasp* I feel like I should be updating you guys more often, because this is such a becoming time, isn't it? Being a mother-in-the-making... but a lot of things are happening and I haven't told you guys that I actually was on bedrest on my first trimester for almost 3 weeks and I just got back to work from yet-another bedrest last week (during my 2nd trimester) because I had spotting.