Skip to main content

Foodie Faves: Pi Breakfast & Pies

Breakfast is love and these guys from Pi Breakfast & Pies are sure taking that truth to heart... because they have curated a breakfast menu that is both delectable and pleasing to the eyes.

Ja and I met up last Friday for breakfast (at 9:30am! Hello sunshine!) and she suggested we try this joint. Being the kind of people who want to make sure that we get the best items on the menu, we searched for it online.. we chanced upon this one review, and saw that every dish the writer ordered seemed to be really good... lol! #takawtingin

Since there were just the 2 of us though, we ordered 2 dishes for sharing... that's why I've also included here dishes from the restaurant's FB page which you may also want to try when you go here :)


Caramelized Spam (P245)
Cubes of spam glistening with sweetness, spread on a bed of garlic rice with Kimchi... and a pesto-drizzled 5-minute egg lying at the center. How's that for a fusion of flavor? :) Every flavor came together perfectly -- sweet, spicy, salty... that every bite became a new way to start the day :) 


Huevos Rancheros (P275)
Now if you're up for a little Mexican, then you may want to try this one... a hot plate of beans, cheese,egg and zucchini meant to be scooped with the bread... :) I think we should have eaten this one first, because by the time we got to this, it was already a little bit cold and the bread was already makunat... 

As promised, here are some dishes they have posted on their FB page that I'm just excited to go back for:


Longsilog (P295)
"Housemade Vigan, Lukban, and Cebu longganisa served with aligue and salted egg rice, 
5-minute egg and atchara"

Steak & Eggs (P605)
"Kitayama wagyu beef striploin, sunny side up eggs, petit salad, 
bacon bernaise, and bagnet fat fried fies"

 Thick Homemade Brioche French Toast (P185)
Served with orange honey, ricotta cheese, ice cream. nuts


Eggs Benny (P275)
"Thick-cut bacon, five-minute eggs, english muffin, asparagus, sriracha hollandaise and spiced shoestring potato fries"


Mixed Berries Pancake (P235)
Looking forward to capping my breakfast with one :) Sweet pancakes is always a good idea :)


Photo Credits:
Ja Chua

39 Malingap, Teachers Vill QC
Open Daily 7am-10pm
Call 2121212 for Delivery
Call 4411773 for Reservations & Pickups

Comments

  1. Try the tapa with kimchi rice next time!! Forgot what the exact name is, pero masarap yun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Talaga?? That sounds good! :D I WILL! Thanks Bettsy!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Throwback Thursday: Be the Man You Want to Marry

Throwback Thursday! Words edition :) I wrote this post almost two years ago, I've had 3 blogs for the past four years so my ramblings and thoughts have been tucked away in three different places in the digital space. Reminds me of Voldemort and how he hid his soul to 7 different objects. Nerd alert! Hehe! So here it is, my realizations as far as marrying is concerned, when I was 23 years old:

Bridal Shower Ideas

Hey pretty ladies! Throwing a bridal shower for your dear friend soon? Here are some ideas that you may want to explore :)

Book Fave: Soul-Keeping at 21 Weeks

Hello! My ballooning tummy says hi at 21 weeks!  Whoa! Time really does fly!!! *gasp* I feel like I should be updating you guys more often, because this is such a becoming time, isn't it? Being a mother-in-the-making... but a lot of things are happening and I haven't told you guys that I actually was on bedrest on my first trimester for almost 3 weeks and I just got back to work from yet-another bedrest last week (during my 2nd trimester) because I had spotting.