Skip to main content

What to Wear on a Hike (from a feeling-pro)

Aside from slathering ourselves with a good amount of sunblock (evenly please, which I keep forgetting for my past 2 climbs waaaah) and bringing x liters of water, wearing the right gear is important if you're going on a hike soon.


Here's a quick checklist for a sunny climb like Mt. Talamitam or Mt Batulao:



Dri-fit tops and pants, sunglasses, cap, hiking bag, hiking shoes, non-slip socks & sports bra

For really cool climb like Mt. Pulag, layering is key and your clothes have to be as close to the skin as possible to avoid becoming Mrs. Freeze:

Sports bra, Heat-tech tops and pants,leggings, jacket, gloves, bonnet and scarf

Here are a few suggested pieces for you, I have listed down both splurge and save options to fit your budget.

SPORTS BRA
SAVE: Bench sports bra, Php 329

SPLURGE: Nike Sports bra, Php 1895



HIKING SHOES
SAVE: Sandugo Sandals, Php 675


SPLURGE: Merrell Moab Edge Waterproof, Php 4995

BAG


SAVE: Racini Mountaineering Backpack Php 1300


SPLURGE: Deuter bag, Php 5490


CAP

SAVE: Hype MNL Cap, Php 349

SPLURGE: Adidas Originals Cap, Php 1195


PANTS
SAVE: Women's Sport Pants, Php 619

SPLURGE: Under armour Heat gear pants, Php 1733


There you have it! Just click on the photos if you want to check out any of the items above. Happy prepping and climbing!


Photo Credits:
https://lerablog.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/HIking-Gear.jpg
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/66/c7/a3/66c7a31ba4ef4a1319fbff79aaa8ce9a.jpg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Throwback Thursday: Be the Man You Want to Marry

Throwback Thursday! Words edition :) I wrote this post almost two years ago, I've had 3 blogs for the past four years so my ramblings and thoughts have been tucked away in three different places in the digital space. Reminds me of Voldemort and how he hid his soul to 7 different objects. Nerd alert! Hehe! So here it is, my realizations as far as marrying is concerned, when I was 23 years old:

Bridal Shower Ideas

Hey pretty ladies! Throwing a bridal shower for your dear friend soon? Here are some ideas that you may want to explore :)

Book Fave: Soul-Keeping at 21 Weeks

Hello! My ballooning tummy says hi at 21 weeks!  Whoa! Time really does fly!!! *gasp* I feel like I should be updating you guys more often, because this is such a becoming time, isn't it? Being a mother-in-the-making... but a lot of things are happening and I haven't told you guys that I actually was on bedrest on my first trimester for almost 3 weeks and I just got back to work from yet-another bedrest last week (during my 2nd trimester) because I had spotting.