Skip to main content

Sundays

Sundays are the busiest for me... Like last night, all I wanted to do was lie in bed when I got home. :P I am physically and mentally spent that I am knocked out by 10pm  at the very least every Sunday! I think last Sunday I slept at 9pm and woke up at 9am the following morning! Whoooohoooo! Jackpot na 12 hrs of sleep!!!

But it's so much different a year ago... I was in total peace last night because I may be spent but I was certain of where I am. And I am glad to be where I am at this moment. Questions weren't clouding my mind as I wonder what my next step would be.

Basta ang gusto ko lang matulog, yun lang naman ang concern ko kagabi. :)

I was talking to 2 girls yesterday during the 5pm Preteens service and found out that it was their first time to attend. I was so elated as I found out that they were there just because they wanted to... They weren't brought by the parents, they weren't forced to be there out of a school requirement... they were there because they really wanted to come. God works in mysterious ways but sometimes He works right at the heart of 11-year old kids with a desire to come to know Him...

These moments brighten up my face making every tired bone in my body fine. THIS makes sense to me and that's more than what I could hope for a year ago.

Finding where you are exactly supposed to be is not overrated. There are many factors that can contribute to the joy and fulfillment that a job can bring, but finding the value of what you do takes the top spot. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Throwback Thursday: Be the Man You Want to Marry

Throwback Thursday! Words edition :) I wrote this post almost two years ago, I've had 3 blogs for the past four years so my ramblings and thoughts have been tucked away in three different places in the digital space. Reminds me of Voldemort and how he hid his soul to 7 different objects. Nerd alert! Hehe! So here it is, my realizations as far as marrying is concerned, when I was 23 years old:

Bridal Shower Ideas

Hey pretty ladies! Throwing a bridal shower for your dear friend soon? Here are some ideas that you may want to explore :)

Book Fave: Soul-Keeping at 21 Weeks

Hello! My ballooning tummy says hi at 21 weeks!  Whoa! Time really does fly!!! *gasp* I feel like I should be updating you guys more often, because this is such a becoming time, isn't it? Being a mother-in-the-making... but a lot of things are happening and I haven't told you guys that I actually was on bedrest on my first trimester for almost 3 weeks and I just got back to work from yet-another bedrest last week (during my 2nd trimester) because I had spotting.