Skip to main content

Island life

Hello loves!

It's holiday today! So while my IG and FB feed are filled with getaway posts, I will take this time to update you on my most recent trip!

We went to CDO last week for a friend's wedding and took a side trip to Camiguin.

Was it a fun trip? SO MUCH FUN!!! I thought we were going to do the same thing we did last year, but there's so much to do at this lovely province that everything we did was new.

... including going snorkeling at the Giant Clam Sanctuary and watching an Italian make our thin-crust pizza at La Dolce Vita!

Here are some photos!




I was with Ais, Mhe and Val for this leg of the trip :) We missed the rest of the wemeethursdays group but we reunited with them when we went back to CDO in time for the wedding. So iz all good!!!


The white sand of Mantigue Island is reminiscent of Boracay's. The water was cool when we got there in the morning and the sun was blazing by midday! Parang summer lang talaga! Love it!



After Mantigue Island, we went to the Giant Clam Sanctuary where they hold 7 species of clams. We went snorkeling there with the guides who would point to different types of fishes and corals like ze photo below...


Okay na ba tong picture na to pang profile picture sa Facebook? haha! #pagbigyan

I am always energized when I go to a different place because it makes the world so much bigger and myself so much smaller compared to the vastness of everything around me... It reminds me that I praise a God of beauty and creativity...

In the words of Mandy Moore in the film, A Walk to Remember, 
"how can you see all these... and not believe?"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Throwback Thursday: Be the Man You Want to Marry

Throwback Thursday! Words edition :) I wrote this post almost two years ago, I've had 3 blogs for the past four years so my ramblings and thoughts have been tucked away in three different places in the digital space. Reminds me of Voldemort and how he hid his soul to 7 different objects. Nerd alert! Hehe! So here it is, my realizations as far as marrying is concerned, when I was 23 years old:

Bridal Shower Ideas

Hey pretty ladies! Throwing a bridal shower for your dear friend soon? Here are some ideas that you may want to explore :)

Book Fave: Soul-Keeping at 21 Weeks

Hello! My ballooning tummy says hi at 21 weeks!  Whoa! Time really does fly!!! *gasp* I feel like I should be updating you guys more often, because this is such a becoming time, isn't it? Being a mother-in-the-making... but a lot of things are happening and I haven't told you guys that I actually was on bedrest on my first trimester for almost 3 weeks and I just got back to work from yet-another bedrest last week (during my 2nd trimester) because I had spotting.