Skip to main content

Soiree's new look!

A new look is fitting for a new year, and somewhere in Katipunan Avenue, a salon is sporting a fresh new look.

Say hello to the new Soiree Salon & Spa!

Yes, our friends from Soiree has just renovated their salon and reopened last week. From my previous post here and here, you can see how they were also the reason behind my different looks. And I am now typing this with a new look as well, but more about that on my next post :)

Going back to these guys, I'm very excited to give you a short tour of the place because it really looks lovely. :)



 
Upon entering, customers are welcomed with Soiree's new logo, a black and white signage in script--really classy and feminine! And those are prolly hundreds of nail polishes surrounding the logo, a nice play of colors serving as border to the new name.

There's also a painting of a woman beautifully resting on the left side. Hmm.. Is that one way of the salon saying: "Hey you, step inside for that much-needed R&R?" :)"

...and upon stepping inside, you will be greeted with this luxurious interior! Don't you just love that chandelier and the glamorous carpet? :)

Christine, the owner of Soiree chose yellow for the chairs to effortlessly brighten up the place. 


This is me trying out one of the sofas, and it's very comfortable! Oh yeahhh! Just modeling here as if it's my crib. #pagbigyan

And now, for the second floor. Tadaaaan!


This is where the hustle and bustle takes place!


More pretty hair and much-needed relaxation coming to the customers' way!
I love its new look! Congrats Soiree! Approved! :)









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Throwback Thursday: Be the Man You Want to Marry

Throwback Thursday! Words edition :) I wrote this post almost two years ago, I've had 3 blogs for the past four years so my ramblings and thoughts have been tucked away in three different places in the digital space. Reminds me of Voldemort and how he hid his soul to 7 different objects. Nerd alert! Hehe! So here it is, my realizations as far as marrying is concerned, when I was 23 years old:

Bridal Shower Ideas

Hey pretty ladies! Throwing a bridal shower for your dear friend soon? Here are some ideas that you may want to explore :)

Book Fave: Soul-Keeping at 21 Weeks

Hello! My ballooning tummy says hi at 21 weeks!  Whoa! Time really does fly!!! *gasp* I feel like I should be updating you guys more often, because this is such a becoming time, isn't it? Being a mother-in-the-making... but a lot of things are happening and I haven't told you guys that I actually was on bedrest on my first trimester for almost 3 weeks and I just got back to work from yet-another bedrest last week (during my 2nd trimester) because I had spotting.