Skip to main content

Curls FTW!

When was the last time you did something new to your look? :)

As for me, and pardon the selfie photos to follow, but it was just last Saturday, in the name of digitally permed hair! Woop woop!

 

I've had rebonded hair for more than two years already so it's high time to do something new with these tresses.




And digital perm lets you create your look by choosing what sizes of the curls you want (small, medium or large) and your curls come out softer and more natural compared to the traditional perm they used to do decades ago. For my hair, I chose medium curls. And a little more than two hours later, ta-daaan! Goodbye rebonded hair and hello to curls and waves!



This is a little more high maintenance compared to just getting a rebond, but having curly hair gives you more room to reinvent your look. Like the photo above was how the stylist of Soiree, Ken, styled my hair... but just hours after, it came out softer like the one below:



Then the next day, we went to a birthday party so I styled it in a way that's a cross between the 2 photos above, a little less twirly than the first photo and more polished than the 2nd photo, and here is the result:


So there! I'll be posting ways on how to maintain your permed tresses soon! Just some tips and tricks you may want to try if you're thinking of going playful and fun with curls <3

Thanks Soiree Salon & Spa for my new look! :)

138 Katipunan Ave. Ext., Brgy. St. Ignatius, 1110 Quezon City
Mon: 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
Wed - Sun: 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
911.8772 / 0922.8500069


You Might Also Like:
5 Reasons Why I'm Going Back to Soiree

Comments

  1. how much is their hair perm? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Richelle! Their digi perm ranges from P3500-P5000, because they use top of the line products. For this treatment - they use Schwarzkopf :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Throwback Thursday: Be the Man You Want to Marry

Throwback Thursday! Words edition :) I wrote this post almost two years ago, I've had 3 blogs for the past four years so my ramblings and thoughts have been tucked away in three different places in the digital space. Reminds me of Voldemort and how he hid his soul to 7 different objects. Nerd alert! Hehe! So here it is, my realizations as far as marrying is concerned, when I was 23 years old:

Bridal Shower Ideas

Hey pretty ladies! Throwing a bridal shower for your dear friend soon? Here are some ideas that you may want to explore :)

Book Fave: Soul-Keeping at 21 Weeks

Hello! My ballooning tummy says hi at 21 weeks!  Whoa! Time really does fly!!! *gasp* I feel like I should be updating you guys more often, because this is such a becoming time, isn't it? Being a mother-in-the-making... but a lot of things are happening and I haven't told you guys that I actually was on bedrest on my first trimester for almost 3 weeks and I just got back to work from yet-another bedrest last week (during my 2nd trimester) because I had spotting.