Skip to main content

Playlist Faves: Sweetness in Starlight



Where has this song been hiding?? I can't believe that this was way back from '07 and I only heard it a few weeks ago!

Disclaimer: This is every bit of a sappy love song, but it's the kind that just makes you want to shut your eyes, imagine yourself under the stars and let yourself be danced away to a place of nostalgia and bliss.




They don't make love songs like this anymore.


                                                               "Sweetness In Starlight"

fallin' asleep to the sound of stars shootin' round the moon
but i can't watch them fly tonight, baby
i'm too busy watching you
i guess your smile is the sun's way of lighting up what's dark, yeah
so shine, shine, shine, for me baby
it only takes a spark
sweetness in starlight
sweetness 'til the day sighs
sweetness in starlight
sweetness 'til the sunrise, yeah...oh the day sighs
and there's nothin' under these bright stars
that could bring this night to ruin
so hold on tightly to me, baby
cuz tonight's gonna end too soon
and your touch is potent medicine, oh
knocks me out with just one shot, yeah
i've never seen such strong elixir, baby
it fixes all that i'm not
you fix all that im not, yeah
sweetness in starlight
sweetness 'til the day sighs
sweetness in starlight
sweetness 'til the sunrise
yeah, i'm holdin' on so tightly baby
i won't let you go
i won't let you go...
sweetness in starlight
sweetness 'til the day sighs
sweetness in starlight
sweetness 'til the sunrise
on and on...oh, yeah
la di da, um dee da um dee da...

Photo Credits: http://photography.ryangallagher.name/index.php?showimage=112

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Throwback Thursday: Be the Man You Want to Marry

Throwback Thursday! Words edition :) I wrote this post almost two years ago, I've had 3 blogs for the past four years so my ramblings and thoughts have been tucked away in three different places in the digital space. Reminds me of Voldemort and how he hid his soul to 7 different objects. Nerd alert! Hehe! So here it is, my realizations as far as marrying is concerned, when I was 23 years old:

Bridal Shower Ideas

Hey pretty ladies! Throwing a bridal shower for your dear friend soon? Here are some ideas that you may want to explore :)

Book Fave: Soul-Keeping at 21 Weeks

Hello! My ballooning tummy says hi at 21 weeks!  Whoa! Time really does fly!!! *gasp* I feel like I should be updating you guys more often, because this is such a becoming time, isn't it? Being a mother-in-the-making... but a lot of things are happening and I haven't told you guys that I actually was on bedrest on my first trimester for almost 3 weeks and I just got back to work from yet-another bedrest last week (during my 2nd trimester) because I had spotting.