Skip to main content

Outfit Shot: Animal Prints + High Waisted Capris

Going to: Kids' Ministry meeting and Volunteers Appreciation Night




I never truly appreciated this top until today. It's a sheer animal print top that falls just before the elbows. It being sheer made it more versatile, because you can go for the classy look by wearing a black or white tight-fit tank underneath or be a little more playful by wearing a neon pink or yellow bandeau  instead. :) I also like the tiny button in the middle that gives the neckline a little breather, and managing to show a little skin yet stay looking classy.


One tiangge find in this outfit is this high-waisted capris that has four gold buttons and pleats. I like the details on the buttons which made it more interesting, it also makes it so much easier to pair it with warm-colored accessories and shoes, right?

Although this was a little too big for me, so when I sit down--as what happens with all-things high waisted--the pockets bulge :P So first order of things when picking out high waisted bottoms? Try sitting down when trying it on, if  the sides bulges a little to big, then get a smaller size... but if its your tummy that bulges, then you know what that means :)


green + animal print + gold + brown


My mom adores shopping as much as I do, and this was one of her bags from eons ago! It's a super vintage Ralph Lauren bag, which matches my outfit! Yaaay!


The only accesory in my outfit? Bronze earrings! I really should learn to make it a habit to wear bracelets, necklaces and other accessories! One step at a time :D The only pop of color I had on was my nectarine nail polish! You can buy this at Face Shop, their nail polish are pretty long-lasting and also affordable.





Note: This is my first time posting an outfit shot, thanks to my sister for indulging me! :))


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Throwback Thursday: Be the Man You Want to Marry

Throwback Thursday! Words edition :) I wrote this post almost two years ago, I've had 3 blogs for the past four years so my ramblings and thoughts have been tucked away in three different places in the digital space. Reminds me of Voldemort and how he hid his soul to 7 different objects. Nerd alert! Hehe! So here it is, my realizations as far as marrying is concerned, when I was 23 years old:

Bridal Shower Ideas

Hey pretty ladies! Throwing a bridal shower for your dear friend soon? Here are some ideas that you may want to explore :)

Book Fave: Soul-Keeping at 21 Weeks

Hello! My ballooning tummy says hi at 21 weeks!  Whoa! Time really does fly!!! *gasp* I feel like I should be updating you guys more often, because this is such a becoming time, isn't it? Being a mother-in-the-making... but a lot of things are happening and I haven't told you guys that I actually was on bedrest on my first trimester for almost 3 weeks and I just got back to work from yet-another bedrest last week (during my 2nd trimester) because I had spotting.