Skip to main content

Sophia Zayn Turns 1!

 ...and just like that, our baby is already 1-year old! Huhuhuhu! Too fast, my love!

Thankfully (and maybe stubbornly lol), we got to celebrate her birthday last January 16 outside. Whoohoooo! We invited a few fam and friends to mark this milestone with us, and we are super grateful to each one who made her birthday special. 

Siyempre pati host, stylists, program team mga talented ninangs nalang din! Para hindi na dumagdag sa headcount because we can only squeeze in so many people with the social distancing rule. So tayu tayo nalang talaga to haha!

So here are photos of that special day!


















We dedicated her to our Lord Jesus Christ with the help of Pastor Allan Magtoto (also one of our ninongs sa kasal), prayed over her, played games, and ate delicious food!






Since Sophia loves to dance, we had a Looby Loo dance challenge during the program -- and as you can see, our friends from Victory are super competitive and up for it! Fun crowd!




We had a Mulan-themed party because while Sophia will always be our princess, she is a far cry from the damsel-in-distress usually depicted in storybooks. She is our strong and brave girl who loves adventures which is why Mulan is perfect for her personality!















  














Coincidentally, or as destiny would have it -- Sophia and my sister, Hershey share the same birthday. Both of them are born on the 15th of January, so we surprised her also with a cake complete with a birthday song.




Lovely fam and friends who came out! Thanks so much!














Thanks to all your prayers, well-wishes, gifts to Sophia -- but more importantly, your presence! :) May 1 year old na kami!!! Anunaaaa! hahaha!


Venue: Kandle Cafe
Photos: Mico Medel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Throwback Thursday: Be the Man You Want to Marry

Throwback Thursday! Words edition :) I wrote this post almost two years ago, I've had 3 blogs for the past four years so my ramblings and thoughts have been tucked away in three different places in the digital space. Reminds me of Voldemort and how he hid his soul to 7 different objects. Nerd alert! Hehe! So here it is, my realizations as far as marrying is concerned, when I was 23 years old:

Bridal Shower Ideas

Hey pretty ladies! Throwing a bridal shower for your dear friend soon? Here are some ideas that you may want to explore :)

Book Fave: Soul-Keeping at 21 Weeks

Hello! My ballooning tummy says hi at 21 weeks!  Whoa! Time really does fly!!! *gasp* I feel like I should be updating you guys more often, because this is such a becoming time, isn't it? Being a mother-in-the-making... but a lot of things are happening and I haven't told you guys that I actually was on bedrest on my first trimester for almost 3 weeks and I just got back to work from yet-another bedrest last week (during my 2nd trimester) because I had spotting.