Skip to main content

Honeymoon: Puerto Princesa!

After going to El Nido, we went to Puerto Princesa which was such a nice surprise because we didn't think it would be as fun!

Trivia: This was the post-vomiting leg of our trip because we had food poison in El Nido hehe! Quite the adventure, yes! One day we were island hopping, having the best time of our lives and the second day, we were throwing up our dinner on the bathroom floor hahaha! I didn't know that you can vomit in a perfect trajectory until that day. Eeeeew but true!

So Puerto Princesa was us trying to still make our adventurous selves happy, we still went ziplining and rappelling! Here is a short video!


Comments

  1. Pure Carrot Gold Lotion is an effective cream that lightens and brightens the skin and gives you a uniform complexion. It is suitable for all skin types and doesn’t have any side effects. https://www.cholley.com/serum-stem-cells

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bridal Shower Ideas

Hey pretty ladies! Throwing a bridal shower for your dear friend soon? Here are some ideas that you may want to explore :)

La Creperie Boheme: Where Sweet & Savory Meet

When I came in La Creperie Boheme to have my brunch fix two Saturdays ago, I was quick to smile at the table of yuppies who smiled at my direction. I thought they were friends with Christine, the co-owner of this lovely resto, so I armed myself with an easy smile that seemed a little awkward at first, but was nonetheless sincere. That was the first sign that this was going to be a different-sort of dining experience. :)

A Day with a Make Up Artist

You may see me as a kikay girl, but I am practically clueless as far as make up is concerned. I have always been fascinated with people who can do eye make up. How I wish I could do those smokey eyes without looking like raccoon and without finishing off all the dark-colored eye shadows. So lo and behold, a few weeks ago, I was able to watch how make up artists spring into action as they take out their palettes to create a masterpiece with the face as their canvas. And I kid you not, they seriously have palettes--like painter-kind of palettes :)