Skip to main content

Hello! How ya' doin?

Hello! I haven't been updating you guys with what's been happening lately! But I have pending posts on Taiwan and our recent hiking experience to Mt. Nagpatong Rock Formations in Rizal... and then it's off to Baguio for me for the weekend!

I'll post more on those in the next few weeks! In the mean time, here a few Taiwan photos as a teaser! Yehessss.... Miss nyo na ba mga travel posts ko? hehe!


 
Chiang Kai Shek Memorial Park... that's not the memorial though... 




  2 hours turned 6 hours to get here! Behind us are the Chinese characters of the name of the place -- Sun Moon Lake.

See the rainbow? My love for falls just doubled with this beauty!


Tireeed na us! So this is us chillin' at the Daan Park... We needed all the energy we could muster for the Elephant Mountain trail... 



Soooo... stand up straight? Mukhang sundalo lang! hahaha! 

More posts soon! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bridal Shower Ideas

Hey pretty ladies! Throwing a bridal shower for your dear friend soon? Here are some ideas that you may want to explore :)

La Creperie Boheme: Where Sweet & Savory Meet

When I came in La Creperie Boheme to have my brunch fix two Saturdays ago, I was quick to smile at the table of yuppies who smiled at my direction. I thought they were friends with Christine, the co-owner of this lovely resto, so I armed myself with an easy smile that seemed a little awkward at first, but was nonetheless sincere. That was the first sign that this was going to be a different-sort of dining experience. :)

Japan: Lit Gardens & Shrines in Kyoto + Japan Travel Tips

On our 3rd day, we went to Kyoto! We bought a one-day Keihan railway pass since Kyoto is about an hour away from Osaka. There are different ways to get to Kyoto but the cheapest and fastest is by train. Taxis are very expensive in Japan! Buses and trains are just about the same price so you can plot your way to this famous spot either way. Fushimi Inari Shrine