Skip to main content

BKK: Hello Kitty House Cafe

This popular cat icon says hello! :) We just chanced upon this cutest cafe after our walkathon along Siam Square and we were greeted with everything pink.

Come and see!



How really cute are those chairs and tables? I like that they  used more nude pink than fuchsia pink so it's easier on the eyes.  You can grab pastries, a cup of coffee and they even offer spa services like massage, facial and manicure! 

Its prices are a bit on the high range though so we didn't get anything, we really just gave ourselves a tour on this 2-floor cafe.



Here's a quick video, sorry for the noisy background! :)






Look at that ceiling! The 2nd floor acts more like a function room for parties and celebrations. If I become rich, I may just throw my future daughter's party here. Haha! So lilipad pa ko sa Bangkok noh? #libremangarap 


This cafe is a must see especially if you grew up going to Sanrio looking at the cutest pencil boxes, toys and notepads. Remember that time? ;)

So that's it for me for the Bangkok post series, you can read the previous parts here, here and here.



Hello Kitty House Cafe
Siam Square One
254 Phayathai Road
Opens at 10:00am

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Throwback Thursday: Be the Man You Want to Marry

Throwback Thursday! Words edition :) I wrote this post almost two years ago, I've had 3 blogs for the past four years so my ramblings and thoughts have been tucked away in three different places in the digital space. Reminds me of Voldemort and how he hid his soul to 7 different objects. Nerd alert! Hehe! So here it is, my realizations as far as marrying is concerned, when I was 23 years old:

Bridal Shower Ideas

Hey pretty ladies! Throwing a bridal shower for your dear friend soon? Here are some ideas that you may want to explore :)

Book Fave: Soul-Keeping at 21 Weeks

Hello! My ballooning tummy says hi at 21 weeks!  Whoa! Time really does fly!!! *gasp* I feel like I should be updating you guys more often, because this is such a becoming time, isn't it? Being a mother-in-the-making... but a lot of things are happening and I haven't told you guys that I actually was on bedrest on my first trimester for almost 3 weeks and I just got back to work from yet-another bedrest last week (during my 2nd trimester) because I had spotting.