Skip to main content

Series of Unexpected Events

Yesterday was quite an eventful Sunday for us at church. A storm hit the Metro so it was pouring early in the morning which made roads unpassable. This means 1 thing: Church and volunteers attendance will be low. We had to holler at our social media groups to make sure everyone's safe (that's top priority) and to fill in the gaps to make sure that our services won't be affected. Our senior pastor's wife was about to give birth so he had to assign another pastor to lead the 3 services in less than 12 hours' time.... we also have a guest speaker and his family from KL whom we need to make sure arrives in time for the afternoon services and is well taken care of all throughout the day... Needless to say, our staff viber group was brimming with updates yesterday! :P  And just as we were winding down on our 7pm service, there was a brownout! Odiba! Haha! I imagined there was a momentary shriek from the crowd tapos sakto, Holy Spirit pa yung topic, ang series  title "Behind the Seen," so effect na effect diba! :P Meron sigurong napa "is that You, Lord?" pagkabrownout :) Aminiiiin!

But it was amazing how God's grace pulled us through! Whoohooo! Everyone was safe and the preaching of the word was as empowering as ever! This really made us point back to Jesus at the end of the day because despite certain drawbacks yesterday that are out of our control, He remains to be in control. Medyo cheesy but I think this made us even stronger as a team! How great is that!
And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that having all sufficiency in all things at all times, you may abound in every good work.2 Corinthians 9:8

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Throwback Thursday: Be the Man You Want to Marry

Throwback Thursday! Words edition :) I wrote this post almost two years ago, I've had 3 blogs for the past four years so my ramblings and thoughts have been tucked away in three different places in the digital space. Reminds me of Voldemort and how he hid his soul to 7 different objects. Nerd alert! Hehe! So here it is, my realizations as far as marrying is concerned, when I was 23 years old:

Bridal Shower Ideas

Hey pretty ladies! Throwing a bridal shower for your dear friend soon? Here are some ideas that you may want to explore :)

Book Fave: Soul-Keeping at 21 Weeks

Hello! My ballooning tummy says hi at 21 weeks!  Whoa! Time really does fly!!! *gasp* I feel like I should be updating you guys more often, because this is such a becoming time, isn't it? Being a mother-in-the-making... but a lot of things are happening and I haven't told you guys that I actually was on bedrest on my first trimester for almost 3 weeks and I just got back to work from yet-another bedrest last week (during my 2nd trimester) because I had spotting.