Skip to main content

#sharing

There are days when you know that your heart is not right and this is one of them.

This week has been a flurry of incidents here and there and I am feeling a mixture of frustration and exasperation...

First few months on the job is usually like this for me. Adjustments, learning how to best approach people and how to lead them are always the toughest... Kasi iba iba naman talaga ang mga tao, you can be all sweet to one but you have to be tough to another. Depende eh.

so please pray for meeee during this adjustment period..

I just received this Viber message from my friend which is totally apt to close this short #sharekolang entry:

If our motivation is to serve God with our work but also make time with him our #1 priority, we're on the right track.

There's a time to be still and be in God's presence and there's also time to work and get stuff done.

In those times, when we're doing work, let's approach it according to Colossians 3:23 "Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord."

This passage reminds me to have the heart and mind of Christ as I work in the ministry. Excellent performance must be motivated by the love for God and must be done with the attitude that pleases God.

It's all about Him and it's all for Him at the end of the day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bridal Shower Ideas

Hey pretty ladies! Throwing a bridal shower for your dear friend soon? Here are some ideas that you may want to explore :)

La Creperie Boheme: Where Sweet & Savory Meet

When I came in La Creperie Boheme to have my brunch fix two Saturdays ago, I was quick to smile at the table of yuppies who smiled at my direction. I thought they were friends with Christine, the co-owner of this lovely resto, so I armed myself with an easy smile that seemed a little awkward at first, but was nonetheless sincere. That was the first sign that this was going to be a different-sort of dining experience. :)

A Day with a Make Up Artist

You may see me as a kikay girl, but I am practically clueless as far as make up is concerned. I have always been fascinated with people who can do eye make up. How I wish I could do those smokey eyes without looking like raccoon and without finishing off all the dark-colored eye shadows. So lo and behold, a few weeks ago, I was able to watch how make up artists spring into action as they take out their palettes to create a masterpiece with the face as their canvas. And I kid you not, they seriously have palettes--like painter-kind of palettes :)