Skip to main content

Estelle

Hello! Today is Black Saturday! :) We don't really do much during this time of the year, my family and I just stay at home and recharge. Glad to be spending more time with God! Iba kasi kapag hindi ka pagod... When you're 100% recharged, you're also 100% receptive and ready to absorb what your quiet time is all about... So very, very thankful for this season!

I know I have posted my 30 day turnover at my current work, but spot the date and I am way overdue already! I was extended until April 17...



It's fine though, I guess they still needed for me to do some things to make sure smooth turnover is observed. No problemo!

But while I do that, I am also so excited to tell you about my new baby project! I am doing this with my biz partner in crime, Rhea! Woot woot!

That's what's keeping me busy for the past 2 weeks -- looking for suppliers, getting the brand and feel right, etc...

It's still very small and we just launched last Wednesday! We're just on IG for now, but we'll be putting up an FB page soon and hopefully we'll also be on Etsy so we can cater worldwide! :D Odiba!!!

Our first collection of handpicked accessories is already up on IG (everyday_estelle), so do drop by and we hope you find something you like :)



Handstamped l Handpicked | Handmade 
Unique accessories 
Manila, Philippines 
everyday_estelle@gmail.com 
SMS/Vibe: O915-1908506

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bridal Shower Ideas

Hey pretty ladies! Throwing a bridal shower for your dear friend soon? Here are some ideas that you may want to explore :)

La Creperie Boheme: Where Sweet & Savory Meet

When I came in La Creperie Boheme to have my brunch fix two Saturdays ago, I was quick to smile at the table of yuppies who smiled at my direction. I thought they were friends with Christine, the co-owner of this lovely resto, so I armed myself with an easy smile that seemed a little awkward at first, but was nonetheless sincere. That was the first sign that this was going to be a different-sort of dining experience. :)

A Day with a Make Up Artist

You may see me as a kikay girl, but I am practically clueless as far as make up is concerned. I have always been fascinated with people who can do eye make up. How I wish I could do those smokey eyes without looking like raccoon and without finishing off all the dark-colored eye shadows. So lo and behold, a few weeks ago, I was able to watch how make up artists spring into action as they take out their palettes to create a masterpiece with the face as their canvas. And I kid you not, they seriously have palettes--like painter-kind of palettes :)