Skip to main content

Baler Snapshots

I can't believe it's already been a week since my last post :( And I thought I was being more diligent with writing... Whoops! But hey, another way of looking at it is that being busy with other things gives us more material to write about. Diba??? Pwde na bang palusot yun? Hehe!

But seriously though, it's true! Case in point, I was out for the entire weekend because of the Baler trip I was telling you guys about. I am super excited to tell you guys about the experience.. and I write that with a sore right foot (piki--piki lang ang peg ko these days), aching arms and back, and bruised knees.




Sing together now: Ang magsurf ay hindi biro...

The words, when was the last time you did something for the first time kept running through my head lately that I know I have to do something new -- in a scary kind of way.

It is good to be friends with fear from time to time. Fear mixed with anticipation and nervousness are not so bad if it pushes you to be braver and more exhilarated with life.

So while I wait for my friends' photos to write about the experience in more detail, here are a few photos of the trip:




































It was such a fun trip (look at all those food!)! Will write more soon! 
So go for the braver and more adventurous you! ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bridal Shower Ideas

Hey pretty ladies! Throwing a bridal shower for your dear friend soon? Here are some ideas that you may want to explore :)

La Creperie Boheme: Where Sweet & Savory Meet

When I came in La Creperie Boheme to have my brunch fix two Saturdays ago, I was quick to smile at the table of yuppies who smiled at my direction. I thought they were friends with Christine, the co-owner of this lovely resto, so I armed myself with an easy smile that seemed a little awkward at first, but was nonetheless sincere. That was the first sign that this was going to be a different-sort of dining experience. :)

Japan: Lit Gardens & Shrines in Kyoto + Japan Travel Tips

On our 3rd day, we went to Kyoto! We bought a one-day Keihan railway pass since Kyoto is about an hour away from Osaka. There are different ways to get to Kyoto but the cheapest and fastest is by train. Taxis are very expensive in Japan! Buses and trains are just about the same price so you can plot your way to this famous spot either way. Fushimi Inari Shrine