Skip to main content

Berrrrr!

Wheeeee! It's the first day of September! And we all know what that means, Christmas countdown begins!

We, Pinoys, make such a big deal out of it, and honestly, I wouldn't want it any other way because I super love this season!

See how every sentence in this post ended with an exclamation point? THAT is how serious I am with Christmas :))

Here are some Christmas photos from around the world to get us all warm and fuzzy for the weekend:




Smiling snowmen light bulbs! :) You gotta admire the simplicity of this idea, and the play of light and colors has Christmas joy written all over it.
Taken in Philadelphia
Thinking Cool Thoughts


Fish-eye effect from the happiest place on the  planet! That's right! This one's taken in Disney World, Orlando Florida :)
Taken in Florida


"Watashiwa Santa Claus desu." :)) So that's about as far as I know with Nihongo. But aren't those chinky-eyed Santa Claus so cute? I am not sure what they are doing here though, but this-much splash of red and white, coupled with those beards, will keep any Christmas scrooge at bay :)
Taken in Japan


Taken from another side of the world, I like the little details in the photo --the candy-filled glass bowl, the nativity miniature behind it, the lit candles held by a glass with angels on it (betcha didn't see that!) & the Christmas tree at the back :)
Taken Somewhere (lol. there's no note as to where this dude took this photo, sorry!)


Can you say Christmas bazaar? Taken in Madrid Spain, this reminds me an awful lot of Divi and Greenhills where Christmas rush shopping scouring through tiangges is already a tradition that some have come to loathe and love over the years :)
Taken in Madrid, Spain


Speaking of Greenhills, Christmas display has now been moved from COD (I live in Cubao so this really brings back memories) to here. I remember we were so little back then that my dad had to carry us on his back alternately just so we can see the show. :)
Taken in Manila
by Maimai Geronimo


I am sure there are memories popping up in your heads right about now :) While it is good to preserve traditions, I am also looking forward to making new ones this Christmas! Hope you are too!

Happy Sunday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Throwback Thursday: Be the Man You Want to Marry

Throwback Thursday! Words edition :) I wrote this post almost two years ago, I've had 3 blogs for the past four years so my ramblings and thoughts have been tucked away in three different places in the digital space. Reminds me of Voldemort and how he hid his soul to 7 different objects. Nerd alert! Hehe! So here it is, my realizations as far as marrying is concerned, when I was 23 years old:

Bridal Shower Ideas

Hey pretty ladies! Throwing a bridal shower for your dear friend soon? Here are some ideas that you may want to explore :)

Book Fave: Soul-Keeping at 21 Weeks

Hello! My ballooning tummy says hi at 21 weeks!  Whoa! Time really does fly!!! *gasp* I feel like I should be updating you guys more often, because this is such a becoming time, isn't it? Being a mother-in-the-making... but a lot of things are happening and I haven't told you guys that I actually was on bedrest on my first trimester for almost 3 weeks and I just got back to work from yet-another bedrest last week (during my 2nd trimester) because I had spotting.