Skip to main content

Happy Hearts Day!


Now in other news and to keep the V-day vibe going, two of my closest friends are getting married this year: Ja and Cathy! And now they're both prepping for the big day! Ja was super ecstatic when one of the photographers she was eyeing, Samantha Erin, just replied to her for confirmation for her pre-nup shoot. So here are some of her really great photos (of other couples, hehe! Wala pa yung kina Ja eh) that I hope would make you go all googly-eyed and kilig:












... and my personal favorite <3
Because love is coming home and finding rest after a long day. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bridal Shower Ideas

Hey pretty ladies! Throwing a bridal shower for your dear friend soon? Here are some ideas that you may want to explore :)

La Creperie Boheme: Where Sweet & Savory Meet

When I came in La Creperie Boheme to have my brunch fix two Saturdays ago, I was quick to smile at the table of yuppies who smiled at my direction. I thought they were friends with Christine, the co-owner of this lovely resto, so I armed myself with an easy smile that seemed a little awkward at first, but was nonetheless sincere. That was the first sign that this was going to be a different-sort of dining experience. :)

A Day with a Make Up Artist

You may see me as a kikay girl, but I am practically clueless as far as make up is concerned. I have always been fascinated with people who can do eye make up. How I wish I could do those smokey eyes without looking like raccoon and without finishing off all the dark-colored eye shadows. So lo and behold, a few weeks ago, I was able to watch how make up artists spring into action as they take out their palettes to create a masterpiece with the face as their canvas. And I kid you not, they seriously have palettes--like painter-kind of palettes :)