Skip to main content

Sunshine Staples

Summer is here! Yesterday, I walked the length of Makati and I must say that the sun was beating down so hard, it's kind of a love-hate relationship I have with its rays.

I can't help but feel all excited with my upcoming beach trips with this weather but THIS heat while you're in the city is not very cool (Lol, pun intended). 

Just being a brat here, wanting to have my own clouds in Manila and yet a sunny weather when I'm somewhere with seas and sands. Well, note to self: "you can't have it all, lady." :)


I still like the sun and I'm looking forward to telling you about my adventures in the next few months :)

I hope your calendars are also peppered with hearts and smiley faces jolting your faces to excitement with places to see and people to be with. :) Do you do that? Mark those vacays with happy emoticons or colorful legends as clear indication that adventurous days are up ahead?

Well here are some lovely summer companions that may help you get ready for that trip :)


Gorgeous Sunnies

2 Bright on bright 2-piece

Unbelievably Light sunblock

Musical Bamboos

Beach mat that repels sand??!

Pink flamingos under your feet

Aren't those just the cutest summer items?
Happy summer planning, lovelies! Be sure to stock up on the essentials! :) I'm bound for Baler next weekend! Remember how my first trip there was?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Throwback Thursday: Be the Man You Want to Marry

Throwback Thursday! Words edition :) I wrote this post almost two years ago, I've had 3 blogs for the past four years so my ramblings and thoughts have been tucked away in three different places in the digital space. Reminds me of Voldemort and how he hid his soul to 7 different objects. Nerd alert! Hehe! So here it is, my realizations as far as marrying is concerned, when I was 23 years old:

Bridal Shower Ideas

Hey pretty ladies! Throwing a bridal shower for your dear friend soon? Here are some ideas that you may want to explore :)

Book Fave: Soul-Keeping at 21 Weeks

Hello! My ballooning tummy says hi at 21 weeks!  Whoa! Time really does fly!!! *gasp* I feel like I should be updating you guys more often, because this is such a becoming time, isn't it? Being a mother-in-the-making... but a lot of things are happening and I haven't told you guys that I actually was on bedrest on my first trimester for almost 3 weeks and I just got back to work from yet-another bedrest last week (during my 2nd trimester) because I had spotting.