Skip to main content

Foodie Faves: Early Bird Breakfast Club


...says the wall at the Early Bird Breakfast Club, one of the newest restaurants at the Fort, BGC.



I was excited to try out this new breakfast place because I've been hearing about it for awhile. That's why, after visiting Soiree, I jumped to a taxi and met up with Potch and Cathy at the Fort to join in the wedding planning fun. 

Potch is getting married next year to her beau of 10 years. I know! Pagawan na nga ng rebulto 'to mga kaibigan! Haha! They've been together since high school, and as Potch's high school buddies, we were there to witness their relationship through the joyous celebrations and the tears, the ups and downs, you name it. And now, they're ready to walk down the altar and we wanted to join in the process of planning the whole thing.

It was pretty serious because they even bought hard-bound wedding planning books! So we had to keep our minds running in brainstorming for the theme, venues, color motif, etc... all done with the help of yummy and big-ass treats from Early Bird Breakfast Club.


We ordered 3 full-on selections. All 3 dishes were under "Breakfast of the Champions" on the menu. It was nearly dinner at that time, and we were more than happy to eat hearty breakfast dishes for dinner. All-day breakfast restaurants are the buzz these days which just goes to show that breakfast is the most famous meal of the day. :) Kawawa naman yung lunch and dinner :P



Lemon Butter Bangus (P325), Pan seared bangus fillets with garlic lemon, butter relish, served with Breakfast Rice and topped with a poached egg.

Look at how gorgeous that is! I was real impressed by how the dishes were plated beautifully. I have been watching Top Chef lately (kaya pala!) so I have greater appreciation when restaurants serve well thought of food both in taste and in sight :)

Viva Longganisa (P345), 4 pieces of heirloom-recipe longganisa served with Breakfast rice and your choice of egg.

The Early Bird Full English (P495), 1 English, 2 strips of bacon, mushrooms, grilled tomatoes, 2 fried eggs and our Early Bird hash potatoes, baked beans and a choice of either 2 pieces of bread of 2 pieces of toast.

joy buena

See the plate??! Yes, that's how big it was! :) We weren't able to finish everything though because it was so big! But that's where the worth of your money comes in... If I had 3 thumbs, I'd give Early Bird Breakfast Club 3 thumbs up! :) Real good!


Sun- Thurs 7am - 10pm
Friday - Sat 24 hours
Unit C G/F Fort Pointe 2 Building,
28th Street, The Fort Complex, BGC, Taguig
(02) 470-8847

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Throwback Thursday: Be the Man You Want to Marry

Throwback Thursday! Words edition :) I wrote this post almost two years ago, I've had 3 blogs for the past four years so my ramblings and thoughts have been tucked away in three different places in the digital space. Reminds me of Voldemort and how he hid his soul to 7 different objects. Nerd alert! Hehe! So here it is, my realizations as far as marrying is concerned, when I was 23 years old:

Bridal Shower Ideas

Hey pretty ladies! Throwing a bridal shower for your dear friend soon? Here are some ideas that you may want to explore :)

Book Fave: Soul-Keeping at 21 Weeks

Hello! My ballooning tummy says hi at 21 weeks!  Whoa! Time really does fly!!! *gasp* I feel like I should be updating you guys more often, because this is such a becoming time, isn't it? Being a mother-in-the-making... but a lot of things are happening and I haven't told you guys that I actually was on bedrest on my first trimester for almost 3 weeks and I just got back to work from yet-another bedrest last week (during my 2nd trimester) because I had spotting.